Find a Fishing Buddy
It can sometimes be difficult to come into a new area and figure out the most productive streams to fish. If you're a new fly fisher, how do you get started? Sometimes the learning curve can be pretty steep. Our chapter has implemented two programs that are designed to ease the transition.
New Member Fishing Day - Designed primarily for those who have just completed the chapter's fly fishing shcool, New Member Fishing Day pairs a board member with a fishing school graduate for a morning of fishing on one of our local streams. It's a great opportunity for our graduates to be on the water with someone who might have 10, 20 or even 30 years of fly fishing experience.
Fishing Buddies - Sometimes you just don't want to fish by yourself. Or, maybe, you're new to the area and need a scouting report. A Fishing Buddy is what you need. Just give one of us a call. We're all experienced anglers. Many of us are current or former board members. All of us are happy to help. Give one of us a call or send and email and we'll do whatever we can to help.
- Harry Kerrigan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Wesolowski: email@example.com
- Dick Scordato: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Raguzin: email@example.com
- Dave Bennett: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carl Swanson: email@example.com
- Mike McGovern: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Auletta: email@example.com