Our Chapter meets on the third Thursday of the month, September through May, at Emanuel Lutheran Church, 197 Manville Road, Pleasantville, NY. All meetings are open to the public. We encourage you to join us and bring a friend. At each meeting we provide an update on the latest chapter news, have door prize and fundraising raffles and have a guest speaker. Meetings begin at 7:30 pm and generally wrap-up by 9:15. This is what we have lined up in the months ahead.
- September 16, 2016: Paul Jacobs, Reel Action Fly Fishing Adventures - Steelhead fishing on the Great Lakes tributaries
- October 20, 2016: Ask DEP - Assistant Commissioner David Warne, Director of Operations Tina Johnstone, and Fisheries Biologist Tom Baudanze answer your questions.
- November 17, 2016: Guide Frank DeGrazio talks about the Housatonic River.
- December 15, 2016: Meeting to be held at Orvis, Ridge Hill. Our first ever presentation on the Neversink.
- January 26, 2017: (THIS IS A SPECIAL DATE. MARK YOUR CALENDAR.)
- February 16, 2017: DEP recreation activities
- March 16, 2017: Third annual tying symposium.
- April 19, 2017: Capt. Roger Gendron - Stripers and blues off the Connecticut coast
- May 18, 2017: Dan Spedding - Fishing Montana on the cheap.